I think my issue is I always procrastinate. I'll tell myself I'll do it later, but then I fall asleep/go clean/do school work/yada yada yada. My procrastination has always gotten me into trouble. I've got to get better at this.
Currently, I'm trying to enter a gifts to grow code on the Pampers website. Except the pampers website sucks, and its not letting me. It amazes me how angry I get at this website. To be honest, the web designers for Pampers completely suck. Rant over.
Last time I wrote, Mason had just turned 6 months old. Well now he's 2 days away from being 7 months old. I know he's my third, but I still get completely amazed at how these little people grow. For instance, at his 6 month point, he was just mastering sitting up, scooting around the house, eating some foods, but not a lot, and waking up every 3 hours. Now, at (almost) 7 months, he's full blown crawling, pulling himself up on things, LOVING food, sleeping for 6-8 hours at a time (just within the last two nights...probably should knock on wood), and constantly on the go. He never ceases to amaze me.
Madison is learning at a high rate of speed as well! She can spell her name, Trinity's name, and Daddy. Tomorrow we start working on trying to write things. She can recognize all the letters, most numbers (6 and 9 are tricky), tell me what starts with what (Mommy starts with M), and she can count to at least 20. Sometimes she counts higher, but the higher she goes the more she fumbles. She's 3, oh well. She's brilliant! At least in my eyes.
Trinity is full blown reading. It boggles my mind. She is sounding out words, writing stories, perfecting her writing. I'm truly amazed by how far she's come since the begining of the school year. She has a birthday party to attend next weekend- one where the birthday girl's parents drive them and drop them off. I still haven't RSVP'd yet. I keep forgetting. I must do that tomorrow.
School started back up. I'm only taking Algebra, Accounting, and Geology, but they seem to be kicking my rear a little. Actually, the geology and accounting aren't completely terrible, but the algebra is obnoxiously tedious. I can't stand it. In fact, I should be working on getting ahead right now, but I'm not. I've procrastinated (again) all night, and now I'm just tired.
Here are a few pictures of the babes from the last month. Scott and I make beautiful children!
No comments:
Post a Comment