Saturday, September 24, 2011

Please hand over your card- it is officially revoked.

In case you missed it, here is the story I am referring to (although, he isn't the first one to say something this dumb).

Dear. Morgan Freeman, and any other Liberal who has pulled the race card:

I'm officially revoking it. That's right. You are not allowed to play the victim card, the race card, or any other sort of woe is me card. Done. Finished. The end.

I know, I know. Bad things happened back in the day. Bad people ran around stating that white people were the best, and everyone else sucked. Yes, I know.

However, I wasn't alive. And most of the people I associate with weren't either.

So yes, be pissed off about it, 4 decades later. Continue to hold a grudge, if you must. However, do NOT assume that just because I want Obama out of office, it means that I'm trying to find my nearest chapter of the klan to join. Perhaps it is because he hasn't done anything good for the country, or perhaps its because he had no place becoming a president in the first place (no, not because of his skin tone, but because he has no worth while experience).

Here is a news flash: I voted for Kerry in 04. Oh yeah, that Kerry. The one that represented the democrats.

I'll let you regain your composure for a minute.

I really don't care about the color of a person's skin, or what happened in an era before I was born, or anything else. I care about the here and now. I care about our country, and who is running it. I don't care what they look like- their looks have nothing to do with their ability to perform a job.



In laments terms, if this guy ran for office and had the ability to run a country, I'd vote for him.


This guy too.



Probably not this guy- he seems angry.





Generalizations only make you look like the idiot. Saying that an entire group of people only want the president out of office because he is black is not only ignorant, but seriously sets our country back in terms of being progressive. Obama's skin color has nothing to do with people wanting him out of office. The only people making an issue of his skin color is those that throw the racist card.

Therefore, I respectfully request that you take the card and shred it. Or burn it. Or put it in a tiny box on top of a closet, away from the general public. Do what you want with it, but quit throwing it in my face.

Seriously.

No comments: