I love my girls. I really do. However, I do not love their infatuation with ladybugs.
You always know when fall hits our house. Not because of the beautiful leaves, or the brisk air. It's because our house is suddenly invaded by ladybugs. When I take invaded, I mean it. Like an infestation.
What do ladybugs even do? I don't know.
Unfortunately, these have become Trinity's "pet". She loves em' and hugs em' and squeezes em' and kisses em'.....straight to their untimely death.
Madison, the poor girl, is such a dare devil. She'll walk the edge of the pool with no fear. She'll walk up to complete strangers without thinking twice. Ask her to touch a ladybug, and suddenly its like you just told her it's time to chop her hands off. She likes to look at them, but no touching.
I can't wait for the winter to get here, and these things disappear! Until then, add "cleaning up dead ladybugs" to my list of duties.
No comments:
Post a Comment