I don't think I fully grasped the concept of "TGIF" until this week. It has been a loooooong week. I'm pretty convinced that children sense when you're stressed/tired/upset, and they pounce. They begin to plot how they are going to take over the world, starting with your tiny little household. I love them, but thank goodness for bedtimes! I will never understand how some families cope with their children not being on a set schedule. I wouldn't be able to handle it, thats for sure.
Scott went to California for half the week for some training courses for work. Evidently, he didn't learn anything, so it was a waste of time. However, he did get to see Hollywood, so I suppose it wasn't a total waste. I can't wait to see the pictures! He says its definitely a place that just me and him need to go, once the children are older. A vacation without a child....I can't even fathom it.
I got food poisoning this week. To say it sucked is probably the biggest understatement in the entire world. Not only was I miserable, but I was forced to let the kids down for the first time. It was a pretty tough blow to me. Fortunately, I have amazing kids who forgive pretty quickly!
I'm so blessed to have the people in my life that I have. There are a few people that have waltzed out of my life that I think of nearly daily, but i'm pretty certain that's a lost cause. I guess a girl can hope though.
Next week is Halloween. Can't wait! I think this weekend we're taking the kids to the zoo for some fun trick or treat type activities. I think they'll enjoy it. I love hanging out with my little clan.
I really need to start on school work for the week. I'm having a hard time finding motivation today. Time to pray on it and get it done (notice I didn't type "get r done", since i'm not a hillbilly redneck and all).
No comments:
Post a Comment