Monday, November 22, 2010

Tis' the season

Ok, it's not quite Christmas yet, so the subject title is sort of a fail. However, I lack the creativity to come up with something new all the time, so this will have to do.

Scott's birthday is officially today. The big 2-9. I can't help but giggle at the fact that he is rapidly approaching his 30s. He doesn't seemed phased by it. Lets just hope he doesn't decide to have a mid-life crisis on me.

We ventured to MOA today, mainly to get Scott's birthday "cake" (a cookie cake). Santa is already at the mall. Supposedly he has been for a week or two. I find it insane that he is already out and about. The girls were dying to meet him. I forgot the camera at home, so since I am cheap and refuse to pay the money they want me to pay, I told them we can go back sometime this week, since Trinity only has 2 days of school. <~~~Holy run-on sentence batman!

I am looking forward to Black Friday, mainly because of my cheapness. I need to make a list and figure out where I'm going to venture off to. I'm nervous about it. I hate shopping, and I hate dealing with big crowds of people. However, I truly am cheap, so it appears to be a good trade off.

Trinity got invited to a birthday party....on her birthday. It occurred to me that her birthday is really less than a month away, so I should probably figure out what we're going to do for it. I'm thinking about just inviting a few of her friends for pizza at Pizza Hut. I really don't have the time or energy to plan a big birthday party, and she is far too fickle with friends at this age. We'll see.

Mason will be 5 months around Thanksgiving. We're thinking about starting solids on that day, but still kind of undecided. He's beyond ready, showing all the signs....just not sure if I'm ready yet. I know, suck it up- right? Eh, we'll see. That appears to be my motto lately- "we'll see".

I wish I had more interesting news to report. Hopefully within the next couple of days I can scrape something up- even if it is just pictures. :)

No comments: